Antimalware software protects against infections caused by many types of malware, including viruses, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, spyware, keyloggers, ransomware and adware. Antimalware software can be installed on an individual computing device, gateway server or dedicated network appliance. It can also be purchased as a cloud service or be embedded in a computing device’s firmware.
Take a look at the best antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spy, etc. software:
System Shield AntiVirus & AntiSpyware eradicates stubborn PC pests and blocks future infection without system slowdown so you can shop, bank and socialize online without worry.
IObit Malware Fighter PRO – Newly added world’s leading Bitdefender Anti-virus Engine and dramatically enhanced IObit Anti-malware Engine will detect the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way.
- Locky Ransomware Returns with Spam Campaign Pushing Diablo6 Variant
- Amanda, The Money Token AI Assistant Will Provide Blockchain Backed Loans to the Crypto Community.
- Microsoft Security Update Summary for December 7, 2017 Issued: December 7, 2017
- How Unsecure gRPC Implementations Can Compromise APIs, Applications
- Microsoft PatchGuard flaw could let hackers plant rootkits on x64 Windows 10 boxen