Antimalware software protects against infections caused by many types of malware, including viruses, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, spyware, keyloggers, ransomware and adware. Antimalware software can be installed on an individual computing device, gateway server or dedicated network appliance. It can also be purchased as a cloud service or be embedded in a computing device’s firmware.
Take a look at the best antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spy, etc. software:
System Shield AntiVirus & AntiSpyware eradicates stubborn PC pests and blocks future infection without system slowdown so you can shop, bank and socialize online without worry.
IObit Malware Fighter PRO – Newly added world’s leading Bitdefender Anti-virus Engine and dramatically enhanced IObit Anti-malware Engine will detect the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way.
- No, the cops can’t get a search warrant to just seize all devices in sight – US appeals court
- VoIP bods Fuze defuse triple whammy of portal security vulnerabilities
- ‘Secure’ BlackBerry Priv smartphone isn’t getting any Android updates
- When you shouldn’t trust a trusted root certificate
- LockPoS Adopts New Injection Technique