Due to the growing popularity of iPhone spy software, many people worry about what it could be used for. However, because of its nature (and probably because it has the word “spy” in it) many people assume that iPhone spy software does things that or works in a certain way than it actually does.
Anyway, to help you understand better what iPhone spy software is about, I’m writing this quick guide to help you.
• Myth: The software allows you to spy on any iPhone that’s around you.
• Fact: It doesn’t.
When you install the software on an iPhone, it gets you information from that iPhone, which you can then see on a website. It doesn’t transform your iPhone into a radar or tracking device that lets you spy on the iPhones of the people around you.
• Myth: You need to know a lot about programming in order to use the software.
• Fact: Only basic knowledge of computers and smartphones is needed.
A lot of people assume that you need special skills to install the program. You don’t. If you can do basic things with the smartphone (like making calls, and sending texts) and with your computer (like reading and sending e-mail), then you are qualified enough to install the software.
• Myth: You need to know about hardware/electronics in order to open the iPhone and connect it to the computer.
• Fact: You don’t need any hardware or electronics knowledge.
Very similar to the point above it, many people think you need to tinker with the interior of the iPhone, mostly because they believe you have to install a tracking chip or something similar into it. The truth is that you don’t need to open the iPhone at all. In fact, you don’t even need to connect it to the computer. Therefore, you don’t need any special tools or cables at all.
• Myth: People who use iPhone spy software are mean, perverted, or intrusive.
• Fact: People who use iPhone spy software are just trying to protect themselves or their families.
People who buy this software usually want to get information they need to prevent a tragedy or solve a problem with themselves or their family. For example, a parent may use it to be able to find where his or her child is at any time, or to find out if his son is drinking and driving with his friends, or to know if his daughter is on drugs, etc. Other people use the software to find out if their spouses are cheating on them, or if their employees are being honest, etc.